Wednesday, January 23, 2008

SPA TRIP

We had a spa trip last week because Neal's high uric acid made his legs cramp again. We would usually just have someone come over the house for a massage but since we didn't want to disturb Anton, the boss of the house, we had to take our massages somewhere else.

Last Wednesday we visited Oliva Spa along Polaris St. Makati. I saw them on TV years ago and I wanted to try them because of the cheap price. I later found out they're not so cheap anymore at P400. Their massage was decent but there was no ambiance whatsoever. I was not looking for the works but the room was too bare that it resembled a hospital room. I couldn't also smell a trace of essential oils. Neal said they were under renovation but I didn't notice because I was too sleepy. Overall it was ok but ambiance is a must at spas, don't you think?

The next day we tried Lotus Spa at the ground floor of Sagittarius Building in Salcedo Village. We used to live in the building and I am so hinayang that they only opened after we left! Before we had our massages we had dinner at New Bombay just like old times. This resto is also at the ground floor of this building. I love Indian food and their chicken tikka is yummy. Back to Lotus Spa, we tried their exotic massages. Neal went for the deep tissue massage and I tried their Philippine hilot. Their regular massages go for P350 and the exotic are P450. There is ambiance in this spa but we couldn't hear the music in our room. Oh well you really can't have everything. Neal also tried their ear candling, which I'll write about in another post. I still have to get the photos from my phone.

So that's the end of our spa trip. Hopefully we could do this at least once a month. We couldn't afford more as Neal said. Baka daw hindi na maka-aral si Anton :)

2 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

alam mo di rin kami makapagpamasahe sa bahay kasi si little boy panay dede mommy ang sinasabi.

anyway, ang sarap magpamasahe noh?

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com

Maybelle said...

naku nice sinabi mo pa, dede 24/7 ang gusto. mabisyo masyado ang babies natin :)