After taking these photos I asked yaya to take off the shoes right away at nag-ungot si Anton. Then when he saw his new shoes again in the afternoon (Yan kasi di pa tinago agad), he took them and gave it to his yaya. So yan suot na naman sa bahay ang crocs. I was only able to get them again when he had his night time bath.
Monday, January 28, 2008
THE SHOE FITS!
So my sister went to our house first thing Saturday morning and the first item I looked for was Anton's new spidey crocs. I tried it on Anton agad and it fits! I don't know if it's the wider backstrap these crocs have or did Anton's feet suddenly grow in 2 weeks? You see I tried on the size C8/9 on him 2 weeks ago at the mall and it was too big then. Take a look diba kasya na.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment