Tuesday, January 29, 2008

HBO NIGHT

I am a big TV addict and I am starting to get back at my usual routine hehe. In the past Anton will usually wake up at that small flashy sound TVs usually make when you turn them on, but now he has overcome it. And last night I was able to watch Rumor Has It on HBO. I was really intrigued with this movie when it came out and I'm glad I was able watch it at last. I think that making a movie based on the classic movie The Graduate is very clever, well at least for me who's sentimental about movies. I must admit the story is not perfect, there are too many sequences, but I love it. All the actors did a great job and I can't help but notice that Kevin Costner is still looking very fab (I had a big crush on him during his younger days). Now I wonder what I can watch on TV tonight?

No comments: