Tuesday, January 15, 2008
BACK TO WORK
I'm glad to be back at work. This is one of the rare times I can say this. I was too tired over the weekend that I had to call in sick yesterday. But staying at home only made me feel worse. Anton is on a nursing marathon right now which is the major reason why I feel drained. Of course since I was home I nursed him directly which only added to my drainess (I know this isn't a word but it is just what I felt). I also felt guilty because though I was able to babysit Anton for a few hours, I was not at my best since I was tired. The only good thing about my leave is I was able to catch up on cable TV. I didn't know Amazing Race Asia 2 was already on. Good thing there's no repeat of the lousy standing the Philippines had the last time, both Pinoy teams are still very much in the running. Ok that's it. I better go back to surfing this site and what I'm here for - work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment