Monday, January 28, 2008

BELATED BIRTHDAY TREAT

My sister treated us to lunch yesterday at Congo Grill, Mall of Asia. After 5 weeks in the US, she was craving for sisig. And I agree with her that Congo Grill has the best sisig in town. It's a mix of the wet sisig and crunchy chicharon, the best of both worlds. We also ordered the vegetable kare-kare, inihaw na liempo, tuna belly and bulalo. The kare-kare is a winner but the other three are forgetable. Here we are with clean plates and happy faces, except for Anton who is itching to get out of the place.


After lunch we took dessert to go at Tokyo Cafe, which was just across Congo Grill (we were in a hurry). We ordered 3 kinds of dessert crepes and everything is good. I especially liked my order of banana and almond crepe. Love the texture of the almonds with the ice cream. I'll definitely go back to this place and try their sandwiches, pizza and pasta.

No comments: