
The brand is Asian Home Gourmet. It's made in Thailand and the label said it has no MSG, preservatives or artificial colors. They were lots of different sauces but I chose the Indian butter chicken with mild spice. I wanted to play it safe. The last curry sauce I bought was too spicy it tasted like chili. The butter chicken was also pretty simple to make. All I needed was chicken fillet, onions, tomatoes and cream. Look at the finished product.
Looks good, tastes even better. The sauce is just perfect, very Indian but not spicy at all. For that 'fresher' taste you should add more fresh tomatoes. This sauce can also go vegetarian. You can replace the chicken with yellow lentils. Isn't that great? I'll surely try that next time with pita bread, though it will be better with naan.
Yesterday I bought more of this sauce (I stopped myself from buying every single pack in the grocery) and some new ones to try - Chili ginger garlic stir fry, Hainanese chicken rice and Lemon chicken. Hope they taste just as good.

By the way, I bought these at SM Megamall Supermarket for P69.75 each. I also saw some at Rustans Fresh Rockwell but they had no butter chicken. Try it out!

4 comments:
hi, where is this available? looks yummy and simple to do. : )
hi pat! just edited this post to answer your q. :)
Hi Maybelle,
We've got this here in Sydney as well and it's a hit at my house :) Handy for me coz I am still learning to cook! :)
Marie
hi marie! thanks for dropping by. its really yummy and creamy no? have a good week!
Post a Comment