
My officemate was very busy last month searching for the perfect cake and cupcake supplier for her son's 7th birthday party. To help her out I asked my party planner who her supplier was. Anton's 1st birthday cake was really yummy and pretty I just had to recommend it. It turns out Kitchen Krafts is just 10 minutes away from our office so I went with her when she placed her order. Their shop is easy to find and the staff are accommodating. We were even able to see some staff beautify cakes with colorful and smooth icing. They are pretty affordable and have a lot of designs to choose from so I can't wait to order for Anton's 2nd birthday. Now I wonder which character Anton will be into by then?
Kitchen Krafts
456 Calbayog Street, Mandaluyong
Tel No. 533-5288
3 comments:
they're really good and yummy pa. but make sure when they commit to have the cake ready for pick-up, as in dapat ready sila. kse with us, despite my repeated calls, yung 12pm na pick up time, naging 1pm.
thanks for the tip pat :)
thanks for the tip pat :)
Post a Comment