Here's a little photo comparison.
Sean did not cry once at his baptism. He was either sleeping or calm. Do you notice Sean's gray eyes. I wonder if this is permanent?
Anton on the other hand was crying or looking 'aburido' at his baptism. I was a little offended when the priest asked me to give my son a pacifier.
At first I just thought Anton is more active and demanding because he is breastfed. But then I see some babies who are also purely breastfed but are behaved and independent. So I guess it's not the breastmilk, Anton is really demanding. Sure it's difficult especially when he wants to be carried all the time, he would cry at the smallest things and would demand your attention 24/7. But I do appreciate this sometimes (yeah sometimes it can get irritating hehe) because it shows how much he depends on me and how close we are. Haay the joys of motherhood :)
No comments:
Post a Comment