After our wedding I stopped blogging because believe it or not I forgot about this blog. After 2 years I regret not updating my blog because there is a thing called paid blogging now. I just found out about this last year after I saw some of my online friends write about sponsored posts. At first I was not really interested in it. But when I saw that more and more of them are into it, I just had to ask how much they earn through paid blogging. I was surprised by the figure so I just had to join. I could just imagine all the shopping I can do with that extra money.
So this morning I received the sweetest email. This blog just got approved by blog ads and now I will be officially earning on the net. What a way to start off my weekend. To my online friends who haven't joined the fun, just imagine getting paid by doing what you love. Now that's sweet.
1 comment:
Did you know that that you can make cash by locking selected areas of your blog or website?
All you need to do is to open an account on AdscendMedia and add their content locking tool.
Post a Comment