He does this so often that I'm jealous. You see Anton gives the best hugs in the world but does not really know how to kiss yet. He does make a funny version of the flying kiss with a loud smacking sound but I want a real kiss on my cheek. I waited patiently as I watch him kiss Barney while watching Barney videos, playing his toys and the worst time - getting down from the bed first thing in the morning. Then one day, just out of the blue he gave me not one, not two, but a lot of wet kisses on my cheek. Oh it's heaven I tell you. Then I asked him to kiss me some more. You know what the little guy did? He smiled and turned his back on me. Ang mahal talaga ng halik ni Anton.
Friday, February 01, 2008
WHAT BARNEY TAUGHT ANTON
Anton and I only started watching Barney videos recently. If it weren't for the Barney show last December at the Araneta, I don't think we will ever start. Well we did not watch the live show but I wanted to 'know' who Barney was. It just took 1 video for me to understand why parents and kids alike love the purple dinosaur. I never thought I could say this but Barney is so cute. And he and his friends sing and dance more than half the time so my musically inclined Anton is delighted. But the best thing Barney has done is teach Anton how to kiss. I bought a Barney alphabet chart a few days after we started our Barney sessions and look at what the little guy did.

He does this so often that I'm jealous. You see Anton gives the best hugs in the world but does not really know how to kiss yet. He does make a funny version of the flying kiss with a loud smacking sound but I want a real kiss on my cheek. I waited patiently as I watch him kiss Barney while watching Barney videos, playing his toys and the worst time - getting down from the bed first thing in the morning. Then one day, just out of the blue he gave me not one, not two, but a lot of wet kisses on my cheek. Oh it's heaven I tell you. Then I asked him to kiss me some more. You know what the little guy did? He smiled and turned his back on me. Ang mahal talaga ng halik ni Anton.
He does this so often that I'm jealous. You see Anton gives the best hugs in the world but does not really know how to kiss yet. He does make a funny version of the flying kiss with a loud smacking sound but I want a real kiss on my cheek. I waited patiently as I watch him kiss Barney while watching Barney videos, playing his toys and the worst time - getting down from the bed first thing in the morning. Then one day, just out of the blue he gave me not one, not two, but a lot of wet kisses on my cheek. Oh it's heaven I tell you. Then I asked him to kiss me some more. You know what the little guy did? He smiled and turned his back on me. Ang mahal talaga ng halik ni Anton.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi maybelle, ako i'm still waiting for my miguel to give me a kiss...never pa nya ko na-kiss e :)) btw, tnx for visiting my blog, will link u up ha :)
hi issa. panoorin mo din ng barney si miguel :) will link u up too. thanks :)
Post a Comment