Friday, February 15, 2008

SAD ENDING

Everyone was rooting for the Philippine Team of Marc and Rovilson to finish first in the Amazing Race Asia 2. They started great, had a little problem with directions in the middle, regained their lead and just before the last and most important pitstop this happens.

But I'm still very proud of our Philippine team. Even in the most stressful situations this team is solid. I can't wait for the third season. I wonder which local celebrity we will see next?

3 comments:

Vina P said...

hi maybelle! i was also secretly disappointed that the guys didn't win. oh well, another lesson learned. next time, memorize the different flags a bit more seriously! :-)have a great weekend!

Jeanne said...

have a great weekend

Maybelle said...

hi vina. oo sad talaga ako. anyways they're still the cutest ever team of TARA :)

hi jeanne! hope you had a great weekend too :)