Wednesday, February 13, 2008

DINNER AT DENCIO'S

Neal and I had dinner last night at Dencio's Powerplant with my family and my tito and tita from the US. I chose Dencio's because it's cheap and me and my sister are paying :)


Clockwise: Neal, Me, Ate Carol, Ate Cel, Em, Mama, Tita Judith, Tita Linda and Tito Gil. No Anton here, he stayed at home because of his colds.

A rare photo. All the food still untouched. We ordered sinigang na ulo ng salmon and tian ng bangus, sisig, grilled blue marlin, grilled squid, pinakbet and ensaladang mangga.


The grilled squid used to my favorite (at Dencio's Jupiter) but here it looks pale and undercooked. Upon slicing this it was as tough as rubber.

Their sisig though is still very good but look at the serving size. Only half the portion of what I can get at Congo Grill. I feel cheated.

No comments: